concierge: (Default)
All Inclusive Mods ([personal profile] concierge) wrote2013-06-17 10:24 pm
Entry tags:

Useful Forms

Use of these forms is entirely optional. Feel free to adapt them any way you like.

IC/OOC Permissions and Preferences


This form is generally used on godmodding/permissions pages, but you're free to use or adapt it in whatever way you choose.



Hover Text For Notes


In the event your post has spoilers or lengthy information you would prefer to hide, please feel free to use the following coding:



Profiles and Biographies




If you have any forms or code you'd like to share, you're welcome to add it in a comment!
prettysure: (Default)

[personal profile] prettysure 2013-12-06 02:02 am (UTC)(link)
I created a profile template for Gwen's profile that anyone is welcome to use/adapt. The code is here!
themadgirl: (Default)

[personal profile] themadgirl 2014-07-05 08:13 am (UTC)(link)
I recently happened across this old code for a cell phone template by [insanejournal.com profile] tessisamess. It even includes a contacts page and playlist page, and with just a little tweaking, I got it to work on my layout. (It does not play very well with the default site scheme, though.) For me, it looked perfect in Chrome, pretty good in Firefox, and passable in IE.

Here's the tweaked code I used:


You might need to tweak it further, as different themes have different values for things.
Edited 2014-07-05 08:13 (UTC)